Where Is Brother Utilities Icon In M Laptop – Brother is one of the top sellers of copier and printer. This brand has been around for a little while, providing convenience in managing your documents not only at work but also in the home. To create your Brother machine works correctly, you will need Brother Utilities.
The utilities or also called the program is usually installed to a desktop computer. Each device model comes with a particular driver, and therefore you have to make sure you install the ideal utility for the right model. Without the correct driver, it’s quite impossible to make the system function properly unless you get All in One driver.
How to Download Brother Utilities
- Access the Brother Product Support Center.
- Select machine and put in your location/country.
- Locate your product including type, version, and show.
- Whenever you discover the product, click on Downloads on Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads dialog, select your OS. Click Search. In the event you can’t identify your operating system, the site will help you. Just click on the question mark around the left corner.
- Choose the suitable machine driver and click on Agree to EULA and then Download.
Your personal computer will get into the .exe file.
- Your driver is successfully downloaded.
The Way to Install Brother Utilities
- Find the downloaded .exe file in download folder of your computer.
- Click here and follow the directions on your screen to set up. Typically you only need to click Yes or Agree on the dialogue boxes.
- Your machine will be installed Immediately
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities on your PC
- Select version name from the list.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In case you own a machine using the USB cable, then ensure your machine is turned on and attached to the pc.
- Follow onscreen instructions to keep to uninstall the driver and software.