User Manual For Brother Software Utilities User Manual – Brother is among the leading vendors of printer and copier. This brand has been around for a little while, providing ease in managing your files not only in work but also in the home. To make your Brother machine works correctly, you will want Brother Utilities.
The utilities or also known as the program is usually installed to a desktop computer. Each device model includes a particular driver, which means you need to make sure you set up the right utility for the perfect model. Without the correct driver, it’s fairly impossible to make the system function correctly unless you get All in One driver.
How to Download Brother Utilities
- Get into the Brother Product Support Center.
- Select machine and enter your location/country.
- Locate your product such as type, version, and show.
- At any time you discover the item, click on Downloads Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads conversation, choose your OS. Click Search. In case you can’t identify your operating system, then the site will help you. Just click on the question mark on the left corner.
- Select the Appropriate machine driver and click on Agree into EULA and then Download.
Your computer will download the .exe file.
- Your driver is successfully downloaded.
The Way to Install Brother Utilities
- Locate the downloaded .exe file in download folder of your PC.
- Double click and follow the directions on your screen to install. Typically you only have to click Yes or Agree on the dialog boxes.
- Your device will be installed right away
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities on your PC
- Select model name in the list.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In the event you have a machine using the USB cable, make sure your machine is turned on and connected to the pc.
- Follow on-screen instructions to keep up to uninstall the driver and software.