Uninstall Brother Utilities Windows 10 – uninstall brother utilities windows 10, Brother is among the top vendors of copier and printer. This brand has existed for a while, providing ease in handling your documents not only at the office but also in the home. To make your Brother machine functions properly, you may want Brother Utilities.
The utilities and called the program is commonly installed to your desktop computer. Each device model comes with a particular driver, so you have to be certain to set up the ideal utility for the right model. Without the right driver, it’s quite impossible to make the machine function properly if you don’t buy All in One driver.
How to Download Brother Utilities
- Access the Brother Product Service Center.
- Select machine and enter your location/country.
- Locate your merchandise including type, version, and series.
- Whenever you find the product, click Downloads on Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads dialog, choose your OS. Click Search. In case you can’t identify your operating system, then the website will help you. Just click the question mark about the left corner.
- Choose the Appropriate machine driver and click Agree to EULA and Download.
Your personal computer will get into the .exe file.
- Your driver is downloaded.
How to Install Brother Utilities
- Locate the downloaded .exe file from download folder of your computer.
- Click here and follow the directions on your screen to install. Typically you only need to click Yes Agree on the dialog boxes.
- Your machine will be installed Straight Away
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities in your PC
- Select version name from the listing.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In case you own a machine using the USB cable, ensure your machine is turned on and connected to the computer.
- Follow onscreen instructions to keep to uninstall the driver and software.