Uninstall Brother Utilities Win 10 – Brother is one of the leading vendors of printer and copier. This brand has existed for a while, providing ease in handling your files not only at work but also at home. To create your Brother machine works properly, you may need Brother Utilities.
The utilities and called the app is usually installed to your desktop computer. Each device version has a specific driver, so you will need to make sure you set up the ideal utility for the right model. Without the right driver, it’s quite impossible to make the system function correctly if you don’t get All in One driver.
How to Download Brother Utilities
- Get into the Brother Product Service Center.
- Select machine and enter your location/country.
- Find your merchandise including type, version, and series.
- Whenever you discover the item, click Downloads on Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads dialog, select your OS. Click Search. In case you can’t identify your operating system, the website can help you. Just click on the question mark around your left corner.
- Select the Appropriate machine driver and click on Agree to EULA and Download.
Your personal computer will download the .exe file.
- Your driver is successfully downloaded.
The Way to Install Brother Utilities
- Locate the downloaded .exe document in download folder of your computer.
- Click and follow the directions on your screen to set up. Typically you just have to click Yes or Agree on the dialogue boxes.
- Your machine will be installed Immediately
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities in your PC
- Select version name from the listing.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In case you have a machine with the USB cable, ensure your machine is turned on and attached to the computer.
- Follow onscreen instructions to continue to uninstall the driver and software.