Set Default Printer Brother Utilities – Brother is one of the leading sellers of copier and printer. This brand has existed for a while, providing ease in managing your files not only in work but also at home. To make your Brother machine works correctly, you may need Brother Utilities.
The utilities and known as the program is commonly installed to a desktop computer. Each device version includes a specific driver, and therefore you need to be certain that you install the right utility for the perfect model. Without the correct driver, it’s quite impossible to make the machine work properly unless you get All in One driver.
How to Download Brother Utilities
- Get into the Brother Product Support Center.
- Select machine and put in your location/country.
- Locate your product including type, model, and series.
- Whenever you find the item, click Downloads Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads dialog, choose your OS. Click Search. In case you cannot identify your operating system, the site will help you. Just click on the question mark over the left corner.
- Pick the Acceptable machine driver and click on Agree into EULA and then Download.
Your personal computer will download the .exe file.
- Your driver is successfully downloaded.
How to Install Brother Utilities
- Find the downloaded .exe file from download folder of your computer.
- Click here and follow the directions on your screen to set up. Typically you only need to click Yes Agree about the dialog boxes.
- Your device will be installed Immediately
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities on your PC
- Select model name in the listing.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In the event you have a machine with the USB cable, ensure that your machine is turned on and attached to the computer.
- Follow on-screen instructions to keep up to uninstall the driver and applications.