Scansnap Ix500 Brother Utilities – Brother is among the top vendors of printer and copier. This brand has been around for a while, providing ease in managing your files not just at the office but also at home. To make your Brother machine functions properly, you will need Brother Utilities.
The utilities or also called the program is commonly installed to a desktop. Each device model comes with a particular driver, and therefore you have to be certain to install the perfect usefulness for the ideal model. Without the correct driver, it’s fairly impossible to make the machine function properly unless you buy All in One driver.
How to Download Brother Utilities
- Access the Brother Product Support Center.
- Select machine and enter your location/country.
- Locate your product such as type, version, and series.
- Whenever you find the product, click on Downloads Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads dialog, choose your OS. Click Search. In the event you cannot identify your operating system, then the site will help you. Just click the question mark over the left corner.
- Select the suitable machine driver and click Agree into EULA and then Download.
Your computer will automatically download the .exe file.
- Your driver is downloaded.
The Way to Install Brother Utilities
- Find the downloaded .exe file from download folder of your computer.
- Click here and follow the instructions on your screen to set up. Typically you just need to click Yes Agree on the dialogue boxes.
- Your device will be installed Immediately
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities in your PC
- Select model name from the list.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In case you have a machine with the USB cable, ensure your machine is switched on and attached to the computer.
- Follow onscreen instructions to keep to uninstall the driver and software.
Scansnap Ix500 Brother Utilities