Scan Multiple Pages In Brother Utilities – Brother is one of the primary vendors of printer and copier. This brand has been around for a little while, providing convenience in managing your files not only in work but also at home. To create your Brother machine works properly, you may need Brother Utilities.
The utilities and known as the program is usually installed to your desktop computer. Each device model has a particular driver, and that means you will need to be certain you install the ideal usefulness for the right model. Without the right driver, it’s fairly impossible to make the machine function properly if you don’t buy All in One driver.
How to Download Brother Utilities
- Get into the Brother Product Service Center.
- Select machine and put in your location/country.
- Locate your merchandise such as type, version, and series.
- At any time you find the product, click on Downloads on Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads dialog, select your OS. Click Search. In case you can’t identify your operating system, the site can help you. Just click on the question mark about the left corner.
- Pick the suitable machine driver and click on Agree to EULA and Download.
Your personal computer will automatically download the .exe file.
- Your driver is downloaded.
How to Install Brother Utilities
- Locate the downloaded .exe file in download folder of your PC.
- Click and follow the directions on your screen to install. Typically you just have to click Yes or Agree on the dialog boxes.
- Your machine will be installed Straight Away
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities in your PC
- Select version name in the list.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In case you own a machine with the USB cable, then make sure your machine is turned on and attached to the pc.
- Follow onscreen instructions to continue to uninstall the driver and applications.
Scan Multiple Pages In Brother Utilities