Rename Printer Brother Utilities – Brother is among the top sellers of printer and copier. This brand has been around for a little while, providing convenience in handling your files not only at work but also at home. To create your Brother machine functions properly, you may want Brother Utilities.
The utilities and known as the app is commonly installed to a desktop. Each device version includes a specific driver, and that means you will need to make sure you install the perfect usefulness for the correct model. Without the correct driver, it is quite impossible to make the system function correctly if you don’t buy All in One driver.
How to Download Brother Utilities
- Access the Brother Product Support Center.
- Select machine and enter your location/country.
- Find your merchandise such as type, model, and series.
- Whenever you discover the product, click Downloads Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads conversation, choose your OS. Click Search. In case you can’t identify your operating system, then the site can help you. Just click on the question mark around your left corner.
- Choose the Appropriate machine driver and click on Agree to EULA and then Download.
Your personal computer will download the .exe file.
- Your driver is successfully downloaded.
How to Install Brother Utilities
- Locate the downloaded .exe file in download folder of your PC.
- Click here and follow the instructions on your screen to set up. Typically you just have to click Yes or Agree on the dialogue boxes.
- Your device will be installed Immediately
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities in your PC
- Select model name from the list.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In case you own a machine using the USB cable, then make sure your machine is switched on and connected to the pc.
- Follow on-screen instructions to keep up to uninstall the driver and applications.