Remove One Device From Brother Utilities – Brother is one of the major vendors of printer and copier. This brand has been around for a while, providing convenience in handling your documents not just at work but also in the home. To make your Brother machine works correctly, you will want Brother Utilities.
The utilities and known as the app is usually installed to your desktop. Each device version has a particular driver, so you want to make sure you set up the perfect usefulness for the right model. Without the right driver, it’s fairly impossible to make the system work properly if you don’t get All in One driver.
The Way to Download Brother Utilities
- Access the Brother Product Support Center.
- Select machine and put in your location/country.
- Find your product such as type, version, and series.
- Whenever you find the product, click on Downloads Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads dialog, choose your OS. Click Search. In case you cannot identify your operating system, then the site can help you. Just click the question mark around the left corner.
- Choose the Appropriate machine driver and click on Agree into EULA and then Download.
Your computer will automatically get into the .exe file.
- Your driver is successfully downloaded.
The Way to Install Brother Utilities
- Find the downloaded .exe file in download folder of your PC.
- Click and follow the directions on your screen to install. Typically you only have to click Yes or Agree about the dialogue boxes.
- Your device will be installed right away
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities in your PC
- Select version name from the list.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In case you own a machine with the USB cable, ensure that your machine is switched on and connected to the pc.
- Follow onscreen instructions to continue to uninstall the driver and software.