Remove Old Printer From Brother Utilities – Brother is one of the leading sellers of printer and copier. This brand has existed for a while, providing convenience in managing your documents not only in the office but also at home. To make your Brother machine works properly, you may need Brother Utilities.
The utilities or also called the app is commonly installed to a desktop. Each device model has a specific driver, so you need to be certain that you set up the right usefulness for the perfect model. Without the correct driver, it’s quite impossible to make the system work correctly if you don’t get All in One driver.
How to Download Brother Utilities
- Get into the Brother Product Support Center.
- Select machine and enter your location/country.
- Find your product including type, version, and show.
- Whenever you find the item, click on Downloads Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads conversation, choose your OS. Click Search. In case you can’t identify your operating system, the website will help you. Just click on the question mark around the left corner.
- Select the Acceptable machine driver and click on Agree into EULA and Download.
Your personal computer will automatically download the .exe file.
- Your driver is successfully downloaded.
The Way to Install Brother Utilities
- Find the downloaded .exe file in download folder of your PC.
- Click here and follow the instructions on your screen to set up. Typically you just have to click Yes Agree on the dialogue boxes.
- Your machine will be installed right away
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities on your PC
- Select version name from the listing.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In the event you have a machine using the USB cable, ensure that your machine is turned on and attached to the pc.
- Follow on-screen instructions to keep up to uninstall the driver and applications.