Remove Brother Utilities Windows 7 – brother uninstall tool windows 7, how to uninstall brother utilities windows 7, Brother is one of the leading vendors of copier and printer. This brand has existed for a little while, providing ease in managing your files not just in the office but also at home. To create your Brother machine functions correctly, you will want Brother Utilities.
The utilities or also known as the app is commonly installed to a desktop computer. Each device model has a specific driver, and therefore you need to make sure to set up the right usefulness for the perfect model. Without the right driver, it’s quite impossible to make the system function properly unless you get All in One driver.
The Way to Download Brother Utilities
- Get into the Brother Product Support Center.
- Select machine and enter your location/country.
- Find your product including type, model, and show.
- At any time you discover the product, click Downloads Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads conversation, select your OS. Click Search. In case you cannot identify your operating system, the website will help you. Just click on the question mark on your left corner.
- Select the Acceptable machine driver and click Agree into EULA and Download.
Your computer will download the .exe file.
- Your driver is downloaded.
The Way to Install Brother Utilities
- Locate the downloaded .exe file in download folder of your computer.
- Click and follow the instructions on your screen to install. Typically you just have to click Yes Agree on the dialogue boxes.
- Your machine will be installed Immediately
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities in your PC
- Select model name in the list.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In the event you own a machine with the USB cable, ensure your machine is switched on and connected to the computer.
- Follow onscreen instructions to keep up to uninstall the driver and software.