Paperport Vs Brother Utilities – Brother is among the main vendors of copier and printer. This brand has existed for a little while, providing convenience in handling your documents not only in the office but also in the home. To make your Brother machine functions properly, you may need Brother Utilities.
The utilities or also called the app is usually installed to your desktop. Each device model comes with a specific driver, so you need to be certain that you set up the right utility for the right model. Without the right driver, it’s quite impossible to make the system work properly unless you buy All in One driver.
How to Download Brother Utilities
- Get into the Brother Product Service Center.
- Select machine and enter your location/country.
- Locate your merchandise such as type, version, and show.
- Whenever you find the item, click on Downloads Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads dialog, choose your OS. Click Search. In case you can’t identify your operating system, the site can help you. Just click on the question mark around the left corner.
- Choose the Acceptable machine driver and click on Agree into EULA and Download.
Your computer will automatically get into the .exe file.
- Your driver is downloaded.
The Way to Install Brother Utilities
- Locate the downloaded .exe document in download folder of your computer.
- Click here and follow the instructions on your screen to install. Typically you just need to click Yes Agree about the dialog boxes.
- Your device will be installed right away
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities on your PC
- Select model name from the list.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In case you have a machine using the USB cable, then ensure that your machine is turned on and attached to the pc.
- Follow on-screen instructions to continue to uninstall the driver and software.
Paperport Vs Brother Utilities