Manually Add Machine To Brother Utilities – Brother is among the top sellers of printer and copier. This brand has been around for a little while, providing ease in handling your files not just at the office but also in the home. To make your Brother machine works correctly, you may need Brother Utilities.
The utilities and called the app is commonly installed to a desktop. Each device model has a particular driver, which means you have to be certain you set up the right usefulness for the perfect model. Without the correct driver, it’s quite impossible to make the machine work properly if you don’t buy All in One driver.
How to Download Brother Utilities
- Access the Brother Product Support Center.
- Select machine and put in your location/country.
- Locate your merchandise such as type, version, and show.
- Whenever you find the item, click on Downloads on Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads dialog, choose your OS. Click Search. In case you cannot identify your operating system, the site can help you. Just click the question mark over your left corner.
- Choose the Appropriate machine driver and click on Agree into EULA and then Download.
Your computer will automatically download the .exe file.
- Your driver is successfully downloaded.
The Way to Install Brother Utilities
- Find the downloaded .exe file in download folder of your PC.
- Click here and follow the directions on your screen to install. Typically you just need to click Yes or Agree about the dialogue boxes.
- Your device will be installed right away
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities on your PC
- Select model name in the listing.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In case you own a machine with the USB cable, then ensure your machine is switched on and connected to the pc.
- Follow on-screen instructions to keep to uninstall the driver and applications.