Launch Brother Utilities – Brother is among the main vendors of copier and printer. This brand has been around for a little while, providing advantage in managing your documents not just at the office but also in the home. To make your Brother machine works properly, you will want Brother Utilities.
The utilities and called the program is commonly installed to a desktop. Each device model includes a specific driver, so you have to be certain to set up the right usefulness for the perfect model. Without the right driver, it is fairly impossible to make the machine function properly if you don’t buy All in One driver.
How to Download Brother Utilities
- Get into the Brother Product Support Center.
- Select machine and enter your location/country.
- Locate your merchandise including type, version, and series.
- At any time you discover the item, click Downloads on Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads dialog, choose your OS. Click Search. In case you cannot identify your operating system, then the website will help you. Just click on the question mark on your left corner.
- Choose the Appropriate machine driver and click Agree to EULA and then Download.
Your computer will automatically download the .exe file.
- Your driver is successfully downloaded.
How to Install Brother Utilities
- Locate the downloaded .exe document from download folder of your PC.
- Click here and follow the instructions on your screen to install. Typically you just have to click Yes Agree on the dialogue boxes.
- Your device will be installed Immediately
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities on your PC
- Select version name in the list.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In case you have a machine using the USB cable, make sure your machine is turned on and attached to the pc.
- Follow onscreen instructions to keep to uninstall the driver and software.