Install Brother Utilities Software – Brother is one of the leading sellers of printer and copier. This brand has been around for a while, providing advantage in managing your files not only in work but also in the home. To make your Brother machine functions properly, you will need Brother Utilities.
The utilities and called the program is usually installed to your desktop computer. Each device version has a particular driver, which means you have to make sure to set up the right utility for the right model. Without the right driver, it’s fairly impossible to make the machine work correctly if you don’t get All in One driver.
How to Download Brother Utilities
- Access the Brother Product Service Center.
- Select machine and put in your location/country.
- Locate your merchandise such as type, model, and show.
- Whenever you find the product, click Downloads on Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads dialog, choose your OS. Click Search. In case you can’t identify your operating system, the website can help you. Just click the question mark on the left corner.
- Choose the suitable machine driver and click Agree to EULA and then Download.
Your computer will automatically download the .exe file.
- Your driver is successfully downloaded.
How to Install Brother Utilities
- Find the downloaded .exe file in download folder of your PC.
- Click here and follow the directions on your screen to install. Typically you just have to click Yes Agree on the dialog boxes.
- Your machine will be installed right away
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities on your PC
- Select model name from the listing.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In the event you own a machine with the USB cable, then ensure your machine is turned on and connected to the computer.
- Follow on-screen instructions to keep to uninstall the driver and applications.