Install Brother Utilities For Existing Printer – Brother is one of the top sellers of printer and copier. This brand has existed for a while, providing advantage in handling your files not just in the office but also in the home. To create your Brother machine functions properly, you will need Brother Utilities.
The utilities or also known as the app is commonly installed to a desktop. Each device model comes with a specific driver, so you will need to be certain that you install the right utility for the right model. Without the right driver, it’s fairly impossible to make the system work properly unless you buy All in One driver.
How to Download Brother Utilities
- Get into the Brother Product Service Center.
- Select machine and put in your location/country.
- Find your merchandise such as type, model, and series.
- Whenever you discover the item, click Downloads on Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads conversation, select your OS. Click Search. In the event you can’t identify your operating system, then the site can help you. Just click on the question mark around the left corner.
- Pick the Appropriate machine driver and click on Agree into EULA and then Download.
Your personal computer will automatically download the .exe file.
- Your driver is successfully downloaded.
How to Install Brother Utilities
- Find the downloaded .exe file in download folder of your PC.
- Click here and follow the directions on your screen to install. Typically you just have to click Yes or Agree on the dialog boxes.
- Your device will be installed right away
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities in your PC
- Select model name in the listing.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In the event you own a machine with the USB cable, ensure your machine is turned on and connected to the pc.
- Follow on-screen instructions to continue to uninstall the driver and applications.