I Reinstalled Windows Where's My Brother Utilities – Brother is one of the primary sellers of printer and copier. This brand has existed for a while, providing ease in handling your files not only at work but also at home. To create your Brother machine works correctly, you may need Brother Utilities.
The utilities and known as the program is usually installed to your desktop. Each device model comes with a specific driver, which means you want to make sure that you install the right usefulness for the right model. Without the correct driver, it’s quite impossible to make the machine function properly unless you get All in One driver.
How to Download Brother Utilities
- Access the Brother Product Service Center.
- Select machine and enter your location/country.
- Locate your merchandise including type, version, and show.
- Whenever you discover the item, click Downloads Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads conversation, choose your OS. Click Search. In the event you can’t identify your operating system, the site can help you. Just click the question mark about your left corner.
- Select the Appropriate machine driver and click Agree into EULA and then Download.
Your personal computer will download the .exe file.
- Your driver is successfully downloaded.
How to Install Brother Utilities
- Find the downloaded .exe file from download folder of your PC.
- Click here and follow the directions on your screen to set up. Typically you just need to click Yes Agree about the dialog boxes.
- Your device will be installed right away
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities on your PC
- Select model name in the listing.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In case you own a machine using the USB cable, then ensure your machine is switched on and attached to the pc.
- Follow onscreen instructions to keep to uninstall the driver and applications.
I Reinstalled Windows Where's My Brother Utilities