I Deleted My Printer And I Added It Again. Mu Brother Utilities Are Not Scanning – Brother is one of the main sellers of printer and copier. This brand has been around for a while, providing convenience in managing your files not only in the office but also at home. To make your Brother machine works correctly, you will want Brother Utilities.
The utilities or also known as the app is usually installed to a desktop. Each device version includes a particular driver, and therefore you have to be certain to install the right utility for the correct model. Without the right driver, it’s fairly impossible to make the machine work properly unless you buy All in One driver.
How to Download Brother Utilities
- Get into the Brother Product Support Center.
- Select machine and put in your location/country.
- Locate your merchandise such as type, version, and show.
- At any time you find the item, click on Downloads on Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads conversation, choose your OS. Click Search. In case you cannot identify your operating system, then the site can help you. Just click the question mark over your left corner.
- Pick the suitable machine driver and click Agree to EULA and then Download.
Your personal computer will get into the .exe file.
- Your driver is successfully downloaded.
How to Install Brother Utilities
- Find the downloaded .exe file in download folder of your PC.
- Double click and follow the directions on your screen to set up. Typically you only have to click Yes or Agree about the dialog boxes.
- Your machine will be installed Straight Away
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities in your PC
- Select model name from the listing.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In the event you own a machine with the USB cable, then ensure your machine is turned on and attached to the pc.
- Follow onscreen instructions to continue to uninstall the driver and applications.