I Can't Find Brother Utilities On My Computer To Uninstall Printer Drivers – Brother is one of the leading sellers of copier and printer. This brand has existed for a little while, providing advantage in managing your documents not just in work but also in the home. To create your Brother machine works correctly, you may want Brother Utilities.
The utilities or also called the program is usually installed to your desktop. Each device version includes a specific driver, which means you have to be certain you set up the right usefulness for the correct model. Without the right driver, it is quite impossible to make the system work properly if you don’t buy All in One driver.
How to Download Brother Utilities
- Access the Brother Product Support Center.
- Select machine and put in your location/country.
- Locate your product including type, version, and show.
- At any time you find the item, click Downloads on Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads dialog, choose your OS. Click Search. In case you cannot identify your operating system, then the site can help you. Just click on the question mark about the left corner.
- Choose the suitable machine driver and click on Agree into EULA and Download.
Your computer will get into the .exe file.
- Your driver is successfully downloaded.
How to Install Brother Utilities
- Find the downloaded .exe document from download folder of your PC.
- Double click and follow the instructions on your screen to set up. Typically you just have to click Yes Agree on the dialog boxes.
- Your device will be installed Straight Away
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities on your PC
- Select model name in the list.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In the event you have a machine using the USB cable, ensure your machine is switched on and attached to the pc.
- Follow on-screen instructions to keep up to uninstall the driver and applications.