How To Use Brother Utilities – how to use brother utilities, Brother is among the top vendors of copier and printer. This brand has existed for a while, providing convenience in handling your files not just in work but also in the home. To create your Brother machine functions correctly, you will need Brother Utilities.
The utilities or also called the app is commonly installed to your desktop. Each device version comes with a specific driver, so you have to be certain you set up the perfect utility for the ideal model. Without the right driver, it’s fairly impossible to make the machine function correctly if you don’t get All in One driver.
The Way to Download Brother Utilities
- Access the Brother Product Service Center.
- Select machine and enter your location/country.
- Find your product such as type, version, and show.
- Whenever you find the item, click Downloads on Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads dialog, choose your OS. Click Search. In case you cannot identify your operating system, then the website can help you. Just click on the question mark around your left corner.
- Choose the suitable machine driver and click on Agree to EULA and then Download.
Your computer will automatically get into the .exe file.
- Your driver is downloaded.
The Way to Install Brother Utilities
- Find the downloaded .exe file from download folder of your computer.
- Click here and follow the directions on your screen to set up. Typically you just have to click Yes Agree on the dialog boxes.
- Your machine will be installed right away
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities in your PC
- Select model name from the list.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In the event you have a machine with the USB cable, then make sure your machine is switched on and attached to the computer.
- Follow on-screen instructions to keep to uninstall the driver and software.
How To Use Brother Utilities