How To Use Brother Utilities Para Imprimir – Brother is among the leading sellers of printer and copier. This brand has been around for a while, providing convenience in handling your documents not just in the office but also at home. To create your Brother machine works properly, you will need Brother Utilities.
The utilities or also called the program is commonly installed to a desktop computer. Each device model has a particular driver, and that means you want to make sure that you set up the perfect utility for the right model. Without the right driver, it’s fairly impossible to make the machine function correctly unless you get All in One driver.
The Way to Download Brother Utilities
- Access the Brother Product Service Center.
- Select machine and enter your location/country.
- Find your merchandise such as type, model, and show.
- Whenever you discover the product, click Downloads on Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads dialog, select your OS. Click Search. In case you cannot identify your operating system, then the site will help you. Just click on the question mark around the left corner.
- Select the suitable machine driver and click on Agree into EULA and Download.
Your personal computer will download the .exe file.
- Your driver is successfully downloaded.
The Way to Install Brother Utilities
- Find the downloaded .exe document from download folder of your computer.
- Click and follow the directions on your screen to set up. Typically you just have to click Yes Agree about the dialog boxes.
- Your machine will be installed Immediately
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities in your PC
- Select version name in the list.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In case you own a machine using the USB cable, ensure that your machine is switched on and connected to the pc.
- Follow onscreen instructions to continue to uninstall the driver and software.