How To Uninstall Brother Utilities Windows 7 – how to uninstall brother utilities windows 7, Brother is one of the main sellers of copier and printer. This brand has been around for a little while, providing advantage in handling your files not just in the office but also at home. To make your Brother machine works correctly, you will need Brother Utilities.
The utilities or also called the program is commonly installed to a desktop. Each device model comes with a specific driver, which means you have to make sure that you install the ideal utility for the correct model. Without the right driver, it is quite impossible to make the system function correctly unless you get All in One driver.
How to Download Brother Utilities
- Get into the Brother Product Support Center.
- Select machine and enter your location/country.
- Locate your merchandise including type, model, and series.
- At any time you discover the product, click on Downloads Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads conversation, select your OS. Click Search. In the event you cannot identify your operating system, the website will help you. Just click the question mark around the left corner.
- Choose the Appropriate machine driver and click Agree to EULA and Download.
Your computer will download the .exe file.
- Your driver is successfully downloaded.
How to Install Brother Utilities
- Find the downloaded .exe file from download folder of your computer.
- Click and follow the directions on your screen to set up. Typically you only need to click Yes Agree about the dialog boxes.
- Your device will be installed right away
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities in your PC
- Select model name from the list.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In case you have a machine using the USB cable, then ensure that your machine is switched on and attached to the pc.
- Follow on-screen instructions to keep up to uninstall the driver and applications.