How To Set My Default Email In Brother Utilities – Brother is among the leading vendors of copier and printer. This brand has been around for a while, providing ease in handling your files not only at work but also in the home. To create your Brother machine functions correctly, you will need Brother Utilities.
The utilities or also known as the program is often installed to your desktop computer. Each device model comes with a particular driver, so you want to make sure that you install the right utility for the perfect model. Without the correct driver, it is quite impossible to make the machine work properly if you don’t get All in One driver.
The Way to Download Brother Utilities
- Access the Brother Product Support Center.
- Select machine and enter your location/country.
- Find your merchandise including type, model, and show.
- At any time you find the item, click Downloads on Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads conversation, choose your OS. Click Search. In case you cannot identify your operating system, then the site will help you. Just click the question mark over your left corner.
- Select the Acceptable machine driver and click Agree into EULA and Download.
Your computer will automatically get into the .exe file.
- Your driver is downloaded.
How to Install Brother Utilities
- Locate the downloaded .exe file in download folder of your PC.
- Click and follow the directions on your screen to set up. Typically you only need to click Yes Agree about the dialog boxes.
- Your machine will be installed right away
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities in your PC
- Select model name in the list.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In the event you have a machine using the USB cable, make sure your machine is switched on and connected to the computer.
- Follow onscreen instructions to continue to uninstall the driver and applications.
How To Set My Default Email In Brother Utilities