How To Scan Double Sided Documents On Brother Utilities – Brother is among the major vendors of printer and copier. This brand has been around for a while, providing ease in handling your files not just at work but also in the home. To make your Brother machine works properly, you may need Brother Utilities.
The utilities and called the app is often installed to a desktop. Each device model includes a particular driver, and therefore you want to make sure that you set up the perfect usefulness for the ideal model. Without the correct driver, it is fairly impossible to make the system function correctly unless you get All in One driver.
How to Download Brother Utilities
- Get into the Brother Product Service Center.
- Select machine and put in your location/country.
- Locate your merchandise such as type, model, and series.
- At any time you discover the product, click on Downloads Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads dialog, choose your OS. Click Search. In case you cannot identify your operating system, the site can help you. Just click on the question mark on your left corner.
- Choose the Appropriate machine driver and click on Agree to EULA and Download.
Your personal computer will download the .exe file.
- Your driver is downloaded.
The Way to Install Brother Utilities
- Locate the downloaded .exe document from download folder of your PC.
- Click and follow the directions on your screen to install. Typically you only need to click Yes Agree about the dialogue boxes.
- Your machine will be installed Immediately
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities on your PC
- Select version name in the listing.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In case you own a machine with the USB cable, then ensure your machine is turned on and attached to the pc.
- Follow on-screen instructions to keep up to uninstall the driver and applications.
How To Scan Double Sided Documents On Brother Utilities