How To Scan Double Sided Documents On Brother Utilities Control Center 4 – Brother is among the major sellers of printer and copier. This brand has existed for a little while, providing ease in managing your documents not just at work but also at home. To make your Brother machine works properly, you may want Brother Utilities.
The utilities or also known as the app is often installed to a desktop computer. Each device model comes with a particular driver, and therefore you have to make sure that you set up the perfect utility for the right model. Without the right driver, it is quite impossible to make the system work correctly if you don’t get All in One driver.
The Way to Download Brother Utilities
- Access the Brother Product Service Center.
- Select machine and put in your location/country.
- Find your merchandise including type, version, and series.
- Whenever you discover the item, click Downloads on Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads dialog, choose your OS. Click Search. In the event you cannot identify your operating system, the site can help you. Just click on the question mark around your left corner.
- Pick the suitable machine driver and click on Agree to EULA and Download.
Your personal computer will automatically get into the .exe file.
- Your driver is successfully downloaded.
The Way to Install Brother Utilities
- Find the downloaded .exe file from download folder of your PC.
- Double click and follow the directions on your screen to set up. Typically you only need to click Yes or Agree on the dialogue boxes.
- Your device will be installed right away
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities in your PC
- Select version name in the list.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In case you own a machine using the USB cable, ensure your machine is turned on and connected to the computer.
- Follow on-screen instructions to continue to uninstall the driver and applications.
How To Scan Double Sided Documents On Brother Utilities Control Center 4