How To Scan Double Sided Documents Brother Utilities Control Center 3 – Brother is among the top vendors of printer and copier. This brand has existed for a little while, providing ease in handling your documents not just in the office but also in the home. To make your Brother machine works properly, you may want Brother Utilities.
The utilities or also called the app is often installed to a desktop. Each device version comes with a particular driver, which means you want to be certain to set up the perfect usefulness for the ideal model. Without the right driver, it’s fairly impossible to make the system function correctly if you don’t buy All in One driver.
How to Download Brother Utilities
- Access the Brother Product Support Center.
- Select machine and put in your location/country.
- Locate your product including type, version, and show.
- At any time you find the item, click Downloads Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads conversation, select your OS. Click Search. In case you can’t identify your operating system, the site can help you. Just click the question mark around your left corner.
- Pick the suitable machine driver and click on Agree into EULA and then Download.
Your computer will automatically get into the .exe file.
- Your driver is successfully downloaded.
The Way to Install Brother Utilities
- Find the downloaded .exe file in download folder of your PC.
- Double click and follow the instructions on your screen to install. Typically you just need to click Yes Agree about the dialog boxes.
- Your device will be installed Immediately
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities in your PC
- Select version name from the list.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In the event you own a machine with the USB cable, ensure that your machine is switched on and attached to the computer.
- Follow onscreen instructions to keep to uninstall the driver and applications.