How To Install Brother Printer To Brother Utilities – Brother is among the leading sellers of printer and copier. This brand has been around for a little while, providing advantage in handling your documents not just in the office but also in the home. To make your Brother machine works properly, you will need Brother Utilities.
The utilities or also known as the program is commonly installed to your desktop computer. Each device model has a specific driver, which means you will need to make sure to install the perfect utility for the perfect model. Without the correct driver, it’s quite impossible to make the machine function correctly unless you buy All in One driver.
The Way to Download Brother Utilities
- Access the Brother Product Support Center.
- Select machine and put in your location/country.
- Find your merchandise including type, version, and show.
- Whenever you find the product, click Downloads on Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads dialog, choose your OS. Click Search. In case you can’t identify your operating system, then the site will help you. Just click the question mark over the left corner.
- Choose the suitable machine driver and click on Agree to EULA and then Download.
Your personal computer will download the .exe file.
- Your driver is downloaded.
The Way to Install Brother Utilities
- Locate the downloaded .exe document from download folder of your computer.
- Click and follow the instructions on your screen to install. Typically you just need to click Yes Agree on the dialogue boxes.
- Your machine will be installed right away
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities in your PC
- Select version name in the list.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In the event you own a machine using the USB cable, ensure that your machine is turned on and connected to the pc.
- Follow onscreen instructions to keep to uninstall the driver and software.