How To Change User Interface On Brother Utilities – Brother is one of the top sellers of copier and printer. This brand has been around for a little while, providing convenience in managing your files not just in work but also at home. To create your Brother machine functions properly, you may want Brother Utilities.
The utilities or also known as the app is often installed to a desktop computer. Each device version includes a particular driver, and therefore you have to make sure that you install the ideal usefulness for the right model. Without the right driver, it is fairly impossible to make the system function correctly unless you buy All in One driver.
The Way to Download Brother Utilities
- Get into the Brother Product Support Center.
- Select machine and put in your location/country.
- Find your merchandise such as type, version, and show.
- At any time you discover the product, click on Downloads on Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads dialog, select your OS. Click Search. In case you cannot identify your operating system, the site can help you. Just click the question mark about your left corner.
- Select the Appropriate machine driver and click Agree to EULA and Download.
Your personal computer will download the .exe file.
- Your driver is successfully downloaded.
The Way to Install Brother Utilities
- Find the downloaded .exe document in download folder of your computer.
- Double click and follow the directions on your screen to set up. Typically you only need to click Yes Agree about the dialogue boxes.
- Your device will be installed Straight Away
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities on your PC
- Select model name in the list.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In the event you have a machine with the USB cable, make sure your machine is turned on and attached to the computer.
- Follow onscreen instructions to keep up to uninstall the driver and software.