How To Change Skin On Brother Utilities – Brother is one of the main vendors of printer and copier. This brand has been around for a while, providing ease in managing your files not only in work but also at home. To create your Brother machine works correctly, you will want Brother Utilities.
The utilities or also known as the program is usually installed to a desktop. Each device model includes a particular driver, and therefore you have to be certain you set up the right usefulness for the correct model. Without the correct driver, it is quite impossible to make the system function properly unless you buy All in One driver.
How to Download Brother Utilities
- Get into the Brother Product Support Center.
- Select machine and put in your location/country.
- Locate your merchandise such as type, version, and show.
- At any time you discover the item, click Downloads on Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads conversation, select your OS. Click Search. In case you cannot identify your operating system, the website will help you. Just click on the question mark about your left corner.
- Select the Acceptable machine driver and click on Agree into EULA and Download.
Your computer will download the .exe file.
- Your driver is downloaded.
How to Install Brother Utilities
- Find the downloaded .exe document from download folder of your computer.
- Double click and follow the directions on your screen to set up. Typically you only need to click Yes Agree about the dialogue boxes.
- Your device will be installed Immediately
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities on your PC
- Select version name in the listing.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In case you have a machine using the USB cable, make sure your machine is turned on and connected to the pc.
- Follow onscreen instructions to continue to uninstall the driver and software.