How To Add Printer To Brother Utilities – how do i add another printer to brother utilities, how to add printer to brother utilities, Brother is one of the leading vendors of printer and copier. This brand has been around for a while, providing ease in handling your documents not just in work but also at home. To make your Brother machine functions correctly, you will want Brother Utilities.
The utilities or also known as the program is commonly installed to your desktop computer. Each device model comes with a particular driver, and that means you will need to be certain to set up the ideal usefulness for the correct model. Without the right driver, it’s fairly impossible to make the machine function correctly unless you buy All in One driver.
The Way to Download Brother Utilities
- Access the Brother Product Support Center.
- Select machine and put in your location/country.
- Locate your merchandise including type, version, and series.
- Whenever you discover the product, click Downloads on Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads dialog, choose your OS. Click Search. In case you cannot identify your operating system, then the site can help you. Just click on the question mark around the left corner.
- Choose the Acceptable machine driver and click on Agree to EULA and then Download.
Your computer will automatically download the .exe file.
- Your driver is successfully downloaded.
The Way to Install Brother Utilities
- Locate the downloaded .exe document from download folder of your computer.
- Double click and follow the instructions on your screen to install. Typically you only need to click Yes Agree on the dialog boxes.
- Your device will be installed right away
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities in your PC
- Select version name from the listing.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In the event you have a machine using the USB cable, then ensure your machine is switched on and attached to the computer.
- Follow onscreen instructions to keep to uninstall the driver and software.