How To Add Another Printer To Brother Utilities – how do i add another printer to brother utilities, how to add another printer to brother utilities, Brother is among the main sellers of copier and printer. This brand has existed for a while, providing ease in managing your documents not only in work but also at home. To create your Brother machine works correctly, you will need Brother Utilities.
The utilities and called the app is commonly installed to a desktop computer. Each device model includes a specific driver, which means you want to make sure that you install the perfect usefulness for the perfect model. Without the right driver, it is quite impossible to make the machine function properly if you don’t get All in One driver.
How to Download Brother Utilities
- Get into the Brother Product Service Center.
- Select machine and put in your location/country.
- Find your merchandise including type, version, and series.
- Whenever you discover the item, click on Downloads Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads conversation, select your OS. Click Search. In case you can’t identify your operating system, the website can help you. Just click the question mark over the left corner.
- Select the Appropriate machine driver and click on Agree to EULA and Download.
Your computer will automatically download the .exe file.
- Your driver is successfully downloaded.
The Way to Install Brother Utilities
- Locate the downloaded .exe document in download folder of your PC.
- Double click and follow the instructions on your screen to set up. Typically you just have to click Yes Agree on the dialogue boxes.
- Your machine will be installed Immediately
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities on your PC
- Select model name in the listing.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In case you own a machine using the USB cable, ensure your machine is turned on and attached to the pc.
- Follow onscreen instructions to keep up to uninstall the driver and applications.