How To Add Another Printer In Brother Utilities – how do i add another printer to brother utilities, how to add another printer to brother utilities, Brother is one of the main sellers of printer and copier. This brand has existed for a while, providing convenience in managing your documents not just at work but also at home. To make your Brother machine works correctly, you may want Brother Utilities.
The utilities and called the app is usually installed to your desktop computer. Each device model has a specific driver, so you need to make sure you set up the ideal usefulness for the correct model. Without the right driver, it’s quite impossible to make the system work correctly unless you buy All in One driver.
How to Download Brother Utilities
- Get into the Brother Product Service Center.
- Select machine and put in your location/country.
- Find your product including type, version, and series.
- Whenever you find the item, click Downloads on Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads dialog, choose your OS. Click Search. In case you cannot identify your operating system, the website can help you. Just click the question mark on your left corner.
- Pick the suitable machine driver and click on Agree into EULA and Download.
Your computer will automatically get into the .exe file.
- Your driver is downloaded.
The Way to Install Brother Utilities
- Locate the downloaded .exe file from download folder of your PC.
- Click and follow the instructions on your screen to set up. Typically you just need to click Yes or Agree about the dialogue boxes.
- Your machine will be installed right away
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities in your PC
- Select version name from the list.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In case you own a machine with the USB cable, then ensure your machine is switched on and attached to the computer.
- Follow on-screen instructions to keep to uninstall the driver and applications.