How To Add Another Brother Printer To Brother Utilities – how to add another printer to brother utilities, Brother is among the leading vendors of printer and copier. This brand has been around for a while, providing ease in managing your documents not only at work but also in the home. To create your Brother machine works properly, you may need Brother Utilities.
The utilities and called the program is usually installed to a desktop computer. Each device model has a particular driver, so you will need to make sure that you install the perfect usefulness for the ideal model. Without the correct driver, it is fairly impossible to make the system function properly unless you buy All in One driver.
The Way to Download Brother Utilities
- Get into the Brother Product Service Center.
- Select machine and enter your location/country.
- Locate your product including type, version, and show.
- Whenever you discover the product, click on Downloads on Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads conversation, select your OS. Click Search. In the event you cannot identify your operating system, the website will help you. Just click on the question mark on your left corner.
- Select the Acceptable machine driver and click on Agree to EULA and then Download.
Your computer will download the .exe file.
- Your driver is downloaded.
How to Install Brother Utilities
- Find the downloaded .exe file in download folder of your PC.
- Double click and follow the directions on your screen to set up. Typically you only have to click Yes Agree on the dialogue boxes.
- Your machine will be installed right away
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities on your PC
- Select version name from the listing.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In the event you have a machine with the USB cable, ensure that your machine is turned on and attached to the computer.
- Follow onscreen instructions to continue to uninstall the driver and applications.
How To Add Another Brother Printer To Brother Utilities