How To Add A Second Brother Printer With The Utilities – Brother is one of the top vendors of copier and printer. This brand has been around for a little while, providing ease in handling your documents not only in work but also in the home. To create your Brother machine functions correctly, you will want Brother Utilities.
The utilities or also known as the program is usually installed to your desktop. Each device version comes with a specific driver, and therefore you want to be certain that you set up the ideal usefulness for the perfect model. Without the correct driver, it is fairly impossible to make the system function properly unless you get All in One driver.
The Way to Download Brother Utilities
- Access the Brother Product Support Center.
- Select machine and put in your location/country.
- Locate your merchandise such as type, model, and series.
- Whenever you find the item, click on Downloads Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads dialog, select your OS. Click Search. In case you cannot identify your operating system, then the site will help you. Just click the question mark around your left corner.
- Choose the Appropriate machine driver and click Agree into EULA and Download.
Your personal computer will get into the .exe file.
- Your driver is downloaded.
The Way to Install Brother Utilities
- Locate the downloaded .exe file in download folder of your PC.
- Double click and follow the directions on your screen to set up. Typically you just need to click Yes or Agree on the dialogue boxes.
- Your device will be installed Immediately
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities on your PC
- Select version name in the listing.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In case you have a machine using the USB cable, then make sure your machine is switched on and connected to the computer.
- Follow on-screen instructions to keep up to uninstall the driver and applications.