How To Add A Scanner To Brother Utilities – how to add a scanner to brother utilities, Brother is one of the top sellers of printer and copier. This brand has existed for a while, providing convenience in managing your documents not just at work but also at home. To create your Brother machine works properly, you may need Brother Utilities.
The utilities or also called the app is commonly installed to your desktop. Each device model has a particular driver, and that means you have to make sure you set up the right utility for the ideal model. Without the correct driver, it’s quite impossible to make the machine function properly if you don’t buy All in One driver.
How to Download Brother Utilities
- Access the Brother Product Support Center.
- Select machine and enter your location/country.
- Find your product such as type, version, and series.
- Whenever you find the item, click on Downloads Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads dialog, select your OS. Click Search. In case you cannot identify your operating system, the website can help you. Just click the question mark around your left corner.
- Pick the Acceptable machine driver and click on Agree to EULA and then Download.
Your personal computer will get into the .exe file.
- Your driver is successfully downloaded.
How to Install Brother Utilities
- Locate the downloaded .exe file from download folder of your PC.
- Double click and follow the directions on your screen to install. Typically you just have to click Yes or Agree about the dialog boxes.
- Your device will be installed Straight Away
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities on your PC
- Select version name in the listing.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In the event you own a machine using the USB cable, then ensure your machine is switched on and connected to the pc.
- Follow on-screen instructions to keep up to uninstall the driver and software.
How To Add A Scanner To Brother Utilities