How To Add A Printer To Brother Utilities Mfc-J6920Dw – Brother is one of the major sellers of copier and printer. This brand has been around for a while, providing ease in managing your documents not just in work but also in the home. To make your Brother machine works properly, you will need Brother Utilities.
The utilities or also called the app is often installed to a desktop. Each device model comes with a specific driver, and that means you need to be certain to install the ideal utility for the ideal model. Without the correct driver, it is fairly impossible to make the machine work properly unless you buy All in One driver.
The Way to Download Brother Utilities
- Access the Brother Product Service Center.
- Select machine and enter your location/country.
- Locate your merchandise such as type, version, and show.
- Whenever you discover the item, click Downloads on Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads dialog, select your OS. Click Search. In case you can’t identify your operating system, then the website will help you. Just click on the question mark over the left corner.
- Choose the Appropriate machine driver and click Agree into EULA and Download.
Your computer will automatically get into the .exe file.
- Your driver is successfully downloaded.
The Way to Install Brother Utilities
- Find the downloaded .exe document in download folder of your PC.
- Double click and follow the directions on your screen to set up. Typically you only need to click Yes Agree on the dialogue boxes.
- Your machine will be installed Immediately
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities on your PC
- Select model name from the list.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In case you own a machine using the USB cable, then ensure that your machine is switched on and connected to the computer.
- Follow onscreen instructions to keep up to uninstall the driver and software.