How Do I Uninstall Brother Print Utilities In Windows 10? – Brother is among the primary sellers of copier and printer. This brand has been around for a little while, providing convenience in handling your documents not just at work but also at home. To create your Brother machine functions correctly, you may need Brother Utilities.
The utilities or also called the app is commonly installed to a desktop computer. Each device version comes with a particular driver, so you want to be certain you set up the right utility for the perfect model. Without the right driver, it is quite impossible to make the machine function properly unless you buy All in One driver.
The Way to Download Brother Utilities
- Access the Brother Product Service Center.
- Select machine and put in your location/country.
- Locate your merchandise such as type, model, and series.
- At any time you discover the product, click Downloads Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads conversation, choose your OS. Click Search. In the event you cannot identify your operating system, the site can help you. Just click on the question mark around your left corner.
- Select the Appropriate machine driver and click on Agree into EULA and then Download.
Your computer will automatically get into the .exe file.
- Your driver is successfully downloaded.
How to Install Brother Utilities
- Find the downloaded .exe document from download folder of your PC.
- Click here and follow the instructions on your screen to install. Typically you only need to click Yes or Agree on the dialogue boxes.
- Your device will be installed Immediately
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities in your PC
- Select version name from the list.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In the event you have a machine with the USB cable, ensure your machine is switched on and attached to the pc.
- Follow on-screen instructions to keep to uninstall the driver and software.