How Do I Get The Brother Printer Utilities Icon For Windows 10 – Brother is one of the primary sellers of printer and copier. This brand has been around for a while, providing convenience in handling your documents not just in the office but also at home. To make your Brother machine functions correctly, you will want Brother Utilities.
The utilities and called the program is often installed to a desktop computer. Each device version includes a specific driver, and therefore you have to make sure to set up the right usefulness for the correct model. Without the right driver, it’s fairly impossible to make the system work correctly if you don’t get All in One driver.
How to Download Brother Utilities
- Get into the Brother Product Support Center.
- Select machine and enter your location/country.
- Find your product including type, model, and series.
- Whenever you discover the item, click on Downloads Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads conversation, choose your OS. Click Search. In case you cannot identify your operating system, then the site will help you. Just click on the question mark around the left corner.
- Select the suitable machine driver and click on Agree to EULA and then Download.
Your computer will get into the .exe file.
- Your driver is downloaded.
How to Install Brother Utilities
- Locate the downloaded .exe document from download folder of your computer.
- Click here and follow the instructions on your screen to set up. Typically you only have to click Yes Agree on the dialog boxes.
- Your device will be installed right away
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities in your PC
- Select model name in the list.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In case you have a machine using the USB cable, then ensure that your machine is switched on and attached to the computer.
- Follow on-screen instructions to continue to uninstall the driver and software.