Free Download Full Install And Utilities Driver Brother Mfc-490Cw – Brother is among the leading sellers of printer and copier. This brand has been around for a little while, providing ease in handling your documents not just in work but also at home. To create your Brother machine works properly, you may need Brother Utilities.
The utilities or also called the app is often installed to a desktop. Each device version comes with a specific driver, and therefore you will need to be certain you install the right utility for the correct model. Without the correct driver, it is quite impossible to make the machine work correctly unless you get All in One driver.
How to Download Brother Utilities
- Get into the Brother Product Support Center.
- Select machine and enter your location/country.
- Find your merchandise such as type, version, and series.
- At any time you discover the item, click on Downloads on Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads dialog, select your OS. Click Search. In case you cannot identify your operating system, the site will help you. Just click the question mark on the left corner.
- Choose the suitable machine driver and click on Agree into EULA and Download.
Your personal computer will download the .exe file.
- Your driver is downloaded.
The Way to Install Brother Utilities
- Locate the downloaded .exe document in download folder of your PC.
- Click and follow the directions on your screen to set up. Typically you only have to click Yes or Agree on the dialogue boxes.
- Your machine will be installed Immediately
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities on your PC
- Select model name in the listing.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In case you own a machine using the USB cable, ensure that your machine is turned on and attached to the pc.
- Follow onscreen instructions to continue to uninstall the driver and software.