Does Brother Utilities Replace Control Center 4 – Brother is among the leading vendors of copier and printer. This brand has been around for a while, providing convenience in handling your files not only in the office but also in the home. To make your Brother machine works correctly, you may need Brother Utilities.
The utilities or also known as the program is usually installed to your desktop. Each device model includes a particular driver, and that means you need to make sure you install the right usefulness for the perfect model. Without the right driver, it’s quite impossible to make the machine work correctly if you don’t get All in One driver.
How to Download Brother Utilities
- Get into the Brother Product Service Center.
- Select machine and enter your location/country.
- Locate your product such as type, model, and series.
- Whenever you discover the product, click Downloads on Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads dialog, choose your OS. Click Search. In the event you cannot identify your operating system, then the website can help you. Just click the question mark on your left corner.
- Select the Appropriate machine driver and click on Agree to EULA and then Download.
Your personal computer will download the .exe file.
- Your driver is successfully downloaded.
The Way to Install Brother Utilities
- Locate the downloaded .exe file from download folder of your computer.
- Double click and follow the instructions on your screen to install. Typically you just need to click Yes or Agree about the dialog boxes.
- Your machine will be installed Straight Away
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities on your PC
- Select model name in the list.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In the event you own a machine using the USB cable, then ensure your machine is turned on and attached to the pc.
- Follow onscreen instructions to keep to uninstall the driver and software.