Can't Find Brother Utilities In Windows 10 – Brother is among the top vendors of copier and printer. This brand has been around for a little while, providing ease in handling your documents not only in the office but also at home. To create your Brother machine functions correctly, you will need Brother Utilities.
The utilities or also called the app is commonly installed to your desktop. Each device model comes with a specific driver, and that means you will need to be certain you install the right utility for the ideal model. Without the correct driver, it’s quite impossible to make the system work correctly unless you buy All in One driver.
The Way to Download Brother Utilities
- Get into the Brother Product Support Center.
- Select machine and enter your location/country.
- Locate your product such as type, model, and series.
- At any time you find the product, click Downloads on Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads dialog, select your OS. Click Search. In the event you cannot identify your operating system, then the website can help you. Just click on the question mark on your left corner.
- Choose the suitable machine driver and click on Agree to EULA and Download.
Your computer will get into the .exe file.
- Your driver is downloaded.
The Way to Install Brother Utilities
- Locate the downloaded .exe document in download folder of your computer.
- Double click and follow the directions on your screen to set up. Typically you just need to click Yes or Agree on the dialog boxes.
- Your machine will be installed Straight Away
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities in your PC
- Select version name in the listing.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In the event you have a machine using the USB cable, ensure your machine is turned on and connected to the computer.
- Follow onscreen instructions to keep up to uninstall the driver and applications.