Can't Find Brother Utilities In My Computer – Brother is one of the top sellers of copier and printer. This brand has been around for a while, providing ease in handling your documents not just at the office but also in the home. To make your Brother machine functions properly, you will need Brother Utilities.
The utilities or also called the program is often installed to your desktop. Each device version comes with a particular driver, so you will need to make sure to set up the perfect usefulness for the right model. Without the right driver, it is fairly impossible to make the system work properly if you don’t buy All in One driver.
The Way to Download Brother Utilities
- Access the Brother Product Support Center.
- Select machine and enter your location/country.
- Locate your merchandise such as type, model, and show.
- Whenever you find the item, click on Downloads Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads dialog, choose your OS. Click Search. In the event you can’t identify your operating system, the website will help you. Just click the question mark over your left corner.
- Choose the Appropriate machine driver and click on Agree to EULA and then Download.
Your computer will download the .exe file.
- Your driver is successfully downloaded.
The Way to Install Brother Utilities
- Find the downloaded .exe file from download folder of your PC.
- Click and follow the directions on your screen to install. Typically you just have to click Yes Agree about the dialogue boxes.
- Your machine will be installed Immediately
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities on your PC
- Select version name from the list.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In case you own a machine using the USB cable, ensure your machine is switched on and attached to the computer.
- Follow onscreen instructions to keep up to uninstall the driver and software.