Brother Utilities Won't Uninstall – Brother is among the top vendors of printer and copier. This brand has existed for a while, providing advantage in handling your files not just at the office but also in the home. To make your Brother machine functions correctly, you may need Brother Utilities.
The utilities and called the program is commonly installed to your desktop. Each device version includes a specific driver, which means you want to make sure to set up the perfect usefulness for the ideal model. Without the correct driver, it is quite impossible to make the machine function properly unless you buy All in One driver.
The Way to Download Brother Utilities
- Access the Brother Product Support Center.
- Select machine and enter your location/country.
- Find your merchandise such as type, model, and show.
- At any time you find the item, click on Downloads on Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads conversation, choose your OS. Click Search. In the event you cannot identify your operating system, then the site can help you. Just click on the question mark over the left corner.
- Choose the suitable machine driver and click Agree to EULA and Download.
Your computer will automatically download the .exe file.
- Your driver is successfully downloaded.
How to Install Brother Utilities
- Find the downloaded .exe file from download folder of your PC.
- Click here and follow the instructions on your screen to set up. Typically you only need to click Yes Agree about the dialog boxes.
- Your machine will be installed Immediately
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities in your PC
- Select version name from the list.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In the event you own a machine with the USB cable, then ensure that your machine is turned on and connected to the computer.
- Follow on-screen instructions to keep to uninstall the driver and software.