Brother Utilities Windows 8 – brother scan utility windows 8, brother utilities control center 4 windows 8, brother utilities windows 8, Brother is among the primary sellers of printer and copier. This brand has been around for a little while, providing ease in managing your files not only at work but also in the home. To make your Brother machine functions properly, you may need Brother Utilities.
The utilities or also known as the app is commonly installed to your desktop computer. Each device version has a specific driver, and that means you need to make sure to install the ideal utility for the right model. Without the correct driver, it is fairly impossible to make the machine work properly if you don’t get All in One driver.
How to Download Brother Utilities
- Access the Brother Product Service Center.
- Select machine and enter your location/country.
- Find your merchandise such as type, model, and show.
- Whenever you find the item, click Downloads on Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads dialog, choose your OS. Click Search. In case you can’t identify your operating system, the website can help you. Just click the question mark on the left corner.
- Select the Acceptable machine driver and click Agree into EULA and Download.
Your computer will automatically get into the .exe file.
- Your driver is successfully downloaded.
How to Install Brother Utilities
- Locate the downloaded .exe file in download folder of your PC.
- Double click and follow the directions on your screen to set up. Typically you just have to click Yes Agree about the dialog boxes.
- Your device will be installed right away
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities on your PC
- Select version name in the listing.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In the event you own a machine using the USB cable, then make sure your machine is turned on and connected to the pc.
- Follow on-screen instructions to continue to uninstall the driver and software.