Brother Utilities Windows 10 Not Coming Up – Brother is one of the leading sellers of copier and printer. This brand has been around for a little while, providing ease in handling your files not only at the office but also at home. To make your Brother machine works correctly, you may want Brother Utilities.
The utilities or also known as the program is usually installed to a desktop. Each device version comes with a particular driver, so you want to be certain that you set up the right usefulness for the right model. Without the correct driver, it is quite impossible to make the machine work properly unless you buy All in One driver.
How to Download Brother Utilities
- Access the Brother Product Support Center.
- Select machine and put in your location/country.
- Find your product such as type, version, and show.
- At any time you discover the product, click on Downloads on Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads conversation, select your OS. Click Search. In case you can’t identify your operating system, the website will help you. Just click the question mark around your left corner.
- Select the Acceptable machine driver and click on Agree to EULA and then Download.
Your personal computer will download the .exe file.
- Your driver is downloaded.
The Way to Install Brother Utilities
- Find the downloaded .exe document from download folder of your computer.
- Double click and follow the instructions on your screen to install. Typically you only have to click Yes or Agree on the dialogue boxes.
- Your device will be installed Straight Away
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities in your PC
- Select model name in the list.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In the event you own a machine using the USB cable, ensure that your machine is switched on and attached to the computer.
- Follow on-screen instructions to continue to uninstall the driver and applications.