Brother Utilities Wifi Config – Brother is one of the leading vendors of printer and copier. This brand has existed for a little while, providing advantage in handling your documents not only at the office but also in the home. To create your Brother machine works properly, you may need Brother Utilities.
The utilities or also called the app is often installed to your desktop computer. Each device model comes with a particular driver, and that means you need to be certain to install the right utility for the right model. Without the right driver, it’s quite impossible to make the system work correctly unless you buy All in One driver.
The Way to Download Brother Utilities
- Access the Brother Product Support Center.
- Select machine and enter your location/country.
- Find your product including type, model, and series.
- Whenever you discover the product, click Downloads Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads dialog, choose your OS. Click Search. In the event you cannot identify your operating system, the website can help you. Just click the question mark on your left corner.
- Choose the suitable machine driver and click Agree to EULA and Download.
Your personal computer will get into the .exe file.
- Your driver is downloaded.
The Way to Install Brother Utilities
- Find the downloaded .exe document from download folder of your computer.
- Click and follow the directions on your screen to install. Typically you only need to click Yes Agree on the dialog boxes.
- Your machine will be installed Immediately
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities in your PC
- Select version name from the listing.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In case you own a machine using the USB cable, make sure your machine is turned on and attached to the computer.
- Follow on-screen instructions to keep up to uninstall the driver and software.
Brother Utilities Wifi Config