Brother Utilities Version – brother utilities version 18.104.22.168, brother utilities version 22.214.171.124, brother utilities version 126.96.36.199, Brother is among the primary vendors of copier and printer. This brand has existed for a little while, providing advantage in managing your documents not just at the office but also at home. To make your Brother machine functions properly, you may want Brother Utilities.
The utilities or also called the program is often installed to your desktop computer. Each device version comes with a particular driver, so you need to make sure you install the ideal usefulness for the ideal model. Without the right driver, it is quite impossible to make the machine function correctly if you don’t get All in One driver.
The Way to Download Brother Utilities
- Get into the Brother Product Support Center.
- Select machine and put in your location/country.
- Find your product such as type, model, and series.
- Whenever you find the product, click on Downloads Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads dialog, select your OS. Click Search. In case you cannot identify your operating system, then the website will help you. Just click on the question mark on the left corner.
- Pick the Acceptable machine driver and click Agree into EULA and then Download.
Your computer will automatically download the .exe file.
- Your driver is successfully downloaded.
The Way to Install Brother Utilities
- Find the downloaded .exe file in download folder of your PC.
- Double click and follow the directions on your screen to set up. Typically you just need to click Yes Agree on the dialog boxes.
- Your device will be installed right away
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities in your PC
- Select version name from the listing.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In case you own a machine with the USB cable, then ensure that your machine is turned on and attached to the computer.
- Follow onscreen instructions to keep up to uninstall the driver and software.