Brother Utilities Version 2. – Brother is among the leading sellers of copier and printer. This brand has been around for a while, providing advantage in handling your files not just in work but also in the home. To create your Brother machine functions properly, you may need Brother Utilities.
The utilities or also called the app is commonly installed to a desktop. Each device version includes a particular driver, which means you will need to be certain to set up the ideal utility for the correct model. Without the right driver, it is fairly impossible to make the machine function properly unless you buy All in One driver.
How to Download Brother Utilities
- Get into the Brother Product Support Center.
- Select machine and put in your location/country.
- Locate your merchandise including type, version, and series.
- At any time you discover the product, click Downloads on Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads dialog, choose your OS. Click Search. In case you cannot identify your operating system, then the website will help you. Just click on the question mark about the left corner.
- Pick the Appropriate machine driver and click on Agree into EULA and then Download.
Your personal computer will get into the .exe file.
- Your driver is downloaded.
How to Install Brother Utilities
- Locate the downloaded .exe file in download folder of your computer.
- Click and follow the directions on your screen to install. Typically you only have to click Yes or Agree on the dialogue boxes.
- Your machine will be installed Straight Away
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities on your PC
- Select model name from the list.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In case you have a machine with the USB cable, make sure your machine is turned on and attached to the pc.
- Follow on-screen instructions to keep to uninstall the driver and software.