Brother Utilities Version 18.104.22.168 – Brother is one of the primary vendors of printer and copier. This brand has been around for a little while, providing advantage in managing your documents not just in work but also at home. To make your Brother machine functions properly, you may want Brother Utilities.
The utilities or also known as the program is usually installed to your desktop. Each device model includes a particular driver, and therefore you need to make sure that you install the ideal utility for the correct model. Without the right driver, it is fairly impossible to make the system work correctly if you don’t buy All in One driver.
The Way to Download Brother Utilities
- Get into the Brother Product Service Center.
- Select machine and enter your location/country.
- Locate your product such as type, version, and show.
- Whenever you find the product, click on Downloads Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads conversation, choose your OS. Click Search. In case you cannot identify your operating system, the site will help you. Just click on the question mark around your left corner.
- Pick the suitable machine driver and click on Agree to EULA and then Download.
Your personal computer will automatically download the .exe file.
- Your driver is successfully downloaded.
The Way to Install Brother Utilities
- Find the downloaded .exe file in download folder of your computer.
- Click here and follow the instructions on your screen to install. Typically you only have to click Yes or Agree on the dialogue boxes.
- Your device will be installed Immediately
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities on your PC
- Select model name from the list.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In the event you own a machine with the USB cable, then make sure your machine is turned on and connected to the pc.
- Follow on-screen instructions to keep to uninstall the driver and software.