Brother Utilities Version 126.96.36.199 – brother utilities version 188.8.131.52, Brother is one of the major sellers of copier and printer. This brand has existed for a while, providing advantage in managing your documents not only in work but also in the home. To create your Brother machine works properly, you will want Brother Utilities.
The utilities or also called the program is commonly installed to your desktop. Each device model comes with a particular driver, and that means you want to make sure to install the right utility for the perfect model. Without the correct driver, it is fairly impossible to make the machine function correctly if you don’t buy All in One driver.
How to Download Brother Utilities
- Access the Brother Product Service Center.
- Select machine and put in your location/country.
- Find your product including type, version, and series.
- Whenever you discover the item, click on Downloads Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads dialog, select your OS. Click Search. In case you can’t identify your operating system, the website will help you. Just click the question mark around the left corner.
- Choose the suitable machine driver and click Agree into EULA and Download.
Your computer will automatically download the .exe file.
- Your driver is downloaded.
The Way to Install Brother Utilities
- Find the downloaded .exe file from download folder of your computer.
- Click here and follow the directions on your screen to install. Typically you only have to click Yes Agree about the dialogue boxes.
- Your device will be installed right away
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities on your PC
- Select version name from the listing.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In the event you own a machine with the USB cable, make sure your machine is switched on and attached to the pc.
- Follow onscreen instructions to continue to uninstall the driver and applications.